There are a variety of ways you can pay your order with Fratelli
Choose from the following option with best suits you:
1. Bank transfer
You'll find our bank details in the order confirmation email.
Please ensure that you reference the Order Number/Invoice
Number when making the bank transfer.
Please make cheques payable to Fratelli Laise, and mail to
our address below. Please ensure that you reference the Order
Number/Invoice Number when sending us the cheque.
Please make IMO payable to Fratelli Laise snc , at our
address below and please ensure that you reference the Order
4. Paypal/Credit Card
1. All orders must be paid in advance,
2. Fratelli Laise retains the title of all goods passed into
store until paid in full, at which time the goods become the
property of the customer.
4. Prices are subject to variation without notice.
1. All Claims for short deliveries, damaged or faulty products
must be notified within 48 hours of recipt of the goods.
2. Please note that in general, if stock goes out of date
or is soiled in any way while in your care, no credit will
Should you have any queries in regards
to your accounts or orders, please do not hesitate to contact
us on 090 9812731